Il forum di manualissimo.it

Il computer accessibile a tutti

Oggi è sabato 25 giugno 2022, 23:12
Messaggi senza risposta | Argomenti attivi

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora  

Strumenti di discussione

Ways to modernise the graphical characteristics of Runescape

Messaggio Inviato da | Profilo | Novizio | venerdì 19 marzo 2021, 8:08 | | Punti: 10  | Messaggi: 2
Your forgetting that they greatly monitize our match between subscriptions, MTX promotions, and paying for shit like bank space, presets, and action bars. This is a problem happening ahead of the Wuhan Virus hit the entire world. No - because I've replied to several others - I know it's fairly absurd how over-monetized RS3(OSRS GP) is, especially in the present situation. Unfortunately I can not suggest alternatives aside from cutting back - which is against the point of what they're attempting to perform (milk money in Runescape), which isn't a possibility.

However negative of a reply you give - capable of leaving Jagex goods entirely, they won't make any real attempts to earn monetization better/fairer if they aren't legally compelled to. That being said - you would think they would want to invest in furthering Runescape better, making things more updated with today's gaming standards to try and create Runescape better. There was a post on here the other day about them partnering with some other group, and everyone memeing about the way they claimed to"lead the dev planet with many games" or something - which is interesting considering they're among the worst in ridding (they are far worse, but they're extremely low on that scale anyhow ).

Because of how competitive they are, and the fact that you still can't just outright purchase some things, and rather have to gamble for them which should technically be illegal, and I doubt they are in any politician's pockets at the moment. Time will tell how that goes down. I find it fascinating how they're always super hyped about their history - and yet they clearly did not learn anything out of it, and have pretty much tarnished their brand with their community by not building off what's viewed as'good' by community members, and instead continuing to do exactly what a sizable part of the community disagrees with. It is their game in the long run, but if you make something unpalatable, individuals won't continue eating it forever.

It would be HUGE for new and advertising player retention as well, who wishes to play a game where your character looks like they just jumped from a ps2. In which the sister match with images is immensely popular you mean the game? Who would've thought that pictures aren't the end-all be-all if 90% of their time in RS3 you're not even looking at the screen and are watching Netflix/etc while AFKing. I believe part of this is that OSRS is fairly constant, RS3 is all over the area. Not at all as even the OSRS artwork group has admitted OSRS's graphics' elements and they will modernize their artwork fashion.

" It's Mod Deagle (Associate Art Director, Old School RuneScape) here with an update on what the art team's been working for the last couple of weeks through these very extraordinary times. Old School has a very distinctive style that has endured its share of twists and turns within the past seven decades. As the art director, I wish to focus on bringing these disparate components together. There a few things we want to address before diving deeper We are looking at ways to modernise the graphical characteristics of Runescape." - OSRS's June Gielinor Gazette.

I don't believe players hop and instantly start afk skilling whilst watching Netflix or whatever. They're likely to be engaged. You mean the same exact thing that occurs in OSRS, which has worse graphics but produces multiple occasions more players? A fresh coat of paint does nothing hell it's even a negative at this stage since it would take 1 of our quarterly upgrades up on a update that adds nothing to Runescape. If you would like to see an uptick in playercount, you have to repair the inherent issues.

A personality model rework is a bigger project the update, likely with a very long shot. They ca make any material. This type of job, while attainable, is only beyond any skill to keep any game updates that winrsgold are further alongside a project. It is not laziness or inability, it is financial ruin for the sake of making models typically kept at the greatest distance better. And it'd be financial ruin, they went too not upgrading Runescape or communication about not updating Runescape. Until their overlords permit them enough money and time these kind of projects are never likely to take place.
Rispondi al messaggio
Nuovo argomento | Rispondi al messaggio      Visualizza ultimi messaggi:  Ordina per  
 [ 1 messaggio ] 

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora